Resetter Epson L220 – Hello everyone, I will share about how to reset the Epson L220 printer using the Epson L220 resetter or Adjustment Program software.
For those who don’t know, resetting the Epson printer is a way to reset the memory in the printer components that have reached the specified limit
The time when the Epson printer needs to be reset varies, depending on the intensity of using the printer, such as for printing or for photocopying.
Actually the methods are almost the same as how to reset the Epson L310, and the Epson resetter used is also the same, but there are slight differences in the steps
Before we discuss how to reset the Epson L220 printer, we will review why the Epson printer must and needs to be reset periodically either to the Epson service center or regular printer service.
Actually, the purpose of resetting this Epson printer is to mark how much of the printer is used for printing or scanning, etc
Epson printer can’t be used
Epson printers cannot be used because there are several things that can cause it, such as paper jams, paper jams, mechanical damage, electronic damage, or because they need to be reset
Of course, each brand will be different for how to reset it. For example, for Epson, using the Adjustment Program/Adjprog.exe or Canon application, often using Service Tool v3400 etc.
Usually the characteristics are almost the same, marked by the indicator light flashing or blinking, the cause of which is due to full ink disposal, service required, etc.
In addition, here are the characteristics of printer errors that need to be handled to reset:
- When turning on the printer, the printer does not move at all, and the indicator light flashes
- An error message appears “Service Required”
- An error message appears “A printer’s ink pad is nearing the ends of its service life“
If the printer has an error but there are no features mentioned above, then it might not be an error because it has to be reset
How to reset the printer using the Epson L220 Resetter
If indeed your printer has shown the characteristics that I mentioned above, don’t worry and don’t immediately take it to a service center, try to reset yourself at home using a resetter
Well, for the resetter program that is used to reset the Epson L220 printer, it is indeed a little different, compared to the Epson L220 resetter.
This Epson L220 resetter is the same as the Epson L220 resetter which must be activated before it can be used
Here’s step by step, how to reset the Epson L220 using the resetter that I shared:
- Open the Adjprog.exe application, then select Particular adjustment mode
- Then select the waste ink pad counter then OK, as shown below
- Next, check the Main pad counter and then click the check button, if how many points appear, then click the Initialize button and then OK
- If so, then you are asked to turn off the printer, then turn off the printer by pressing the power button
- If it has been turned off, then now you turn on the printer again, by pressing the printer power button
- Up to this step we have succeeded in resetting the Epson L220, to make sure, try pressing the Check button again, and make sure the main pad counter point is 0
Epson L220 Resetter Problems
Sometimes there is a communication error, if the notification appears then make sure you use a resetter for the same printer, or you can also replace the usb cable used to reset
From all the explanations above, you have succeeded in resetting the Epson L220 using the Epson L220 resetter.
Not only that, you can also activate the Epson L220 to be able to use it
Take advantage of this knowledge wisely, for the Epson L220 resetter application, you can download it via the link below
So many tutorials on how to reset the L220 printer and also how to activate the L220 resetter, hopefully it can be useful. If, there are still problems, please ask in the comments column or first see the FAQ below. Thank you