Gubugcoding.com– Hello everyone, on this time I will share about how to reset the Epson L3110 printer using the Epson L3110 resetter or Adjustment Program software.
For those who don’t know, resetting the Epson printer is a way to reset the memory in the printer components that have reached the specified limit
The time when the Epson printer needs to be reset varies, depending on the intensity of using the printer, such as for printing or for photocopying.
Epson printer can’t be used
Epson printers cannot be used because there are several things that can cause it, such as paper jams, paper jams, mechanical damage, electronic damage, or because they need to be reset
Of course, each brand will be different for how to reset it. For example, for Epson, using the Adjustment Program/Adjprog.exe or Canon application, often using Service Tool v3400 etc.
Usually the characteristics are almost the same, marked by the indicator light flashing or blinking, the cause of which is due to full ink disposal, service required, etc.
In addition, here are the characteristics of printer errors that need to be handled to reset:
- When turning on the printer, the printer does not move at all, and the indicator light flashes
- An error message appears “Service Required”
- An error message appears “A printer’s ink pad is nearing the ends of its service life“
If the printer has an error but there are no features mentioned above, then it might not be an error because it has to be reset
How to reset the printer using the Epson L3110 Resetter
If indeed your printer has shown the characteristics that I mentioned above, don’t worry and don’t immediately take it to a service center, try to reset yourself at home using a resetter
Well, for the resetter program that is used to reset the Epson L3110 printer, it is indeed a little different, compared to the Epson L310 resetter.
This Epson L3110 resetter is the same as the Epson L3110 resetter which must be activated before it can be used
Here’s step by step, how to reset the Epson L3110 using the resetter that I shared:
- Open the Adjprog.exe application, then select Particular adjustment mode
- Then select the waste ink pad counter then OK, as shown below
- Next, check the Main pad counter and then click the check button, if how many points appear, then click the Initialize button and then OK
- If so, then you are asked to turn off the printer, then turn off the printer by pressing the power button
- If it has been turned off, then now you turn on the printer again, by pressing the printer power button
- Up to this step we have succeeded in resetting the Epson L3110, to make sure, try pressing the Check button again, and make sure the main pad counter point is 0
Epson L3110 Resetter Problems
As I said before, this Adjustment Program cannot be used if it has not been activated, you must register your machine id first so you can run the Adjustment Program.
To overcome this, see the next explanation. Make sure, you disable Anti Virus first before following the next step
How to activate the Epson L3110 resetter
The picture above is the display of opening the Adjprog.exe application that has not been activated, a warning box will appear with the words “The current key has been locked to a different machine. Please, contact…..”
So, how do you activate it? Calm down, I will also explain here about how to activate the Epson L3110
But before that, first disable the antivirus on your PC, then follow these steps:
– Open the keygen folder, from the file you downloaded
– Open the WLGen_Epson L3110.exe application
– Select License Manager
– Click Add License, fill in the existing forms such as customer, company, hardware id, custom data
– For hardware id you must fill in according to your machine id, which was seen when the error message
– If it has been saved, then next you click the Create License Key button
– Next, close / close the application and then in the keygen folder there will be a new folder, with the name you entered in the customer and company form
– Open the folder, then double click the license.reg file then click Yes and Yes
– Finally, reopen the Adjprog.exe application, and try to see the results. The application will open and resetter activation has been successful
From all the explanations above, you have succeeded in resetting the Epson L3110 using the Epson L3110 resetter.
Not only that, you can also activate the Epson L3110 to be able to use it
Take advantage of this knowledge wisely, for the Epson L3110 resetter application, you can download it via the link below
So many tutorials on how to reset the L3110 printer and also how to activate the L3110 resetter, hopefully it can be useful. If, there are still problems, please ask in the comments column or first see the FAQ below. Thank you
Q : Can’t open resetter epson L3110
A :Make sure you have activated it to be able to run the adjustment program/resetter
Q : Can’t open WLGen_Epson L3110.exe
A : Make sure before opening the WLGen_Epson L3110.exe program, you must disable the antivirus first, or you can select Allow on Device for Windows 10
Q : Is it safe from viruses?
A : Although the WLGen_Epson L3110.exe program reads a virus, but there are no problems when the author tries it on his own computer